Here at Re-Nest, we love hanging and vertical gardens, both on a small and large scale. And we've mentioned before how much of a visual impact a large collection of succulents can have in a space. Why not put the two together and learn how to make your own hanging succulent garden?
Since succulents can be planted from cuttings, it's easy to collect pieces you need to start a full-fledged garden. Have friends bring clippings of their favorite succulents, and then follow these instructions over at Instructables from author denisek.sf. By looking at this project as if it were a quilt, you can easily adapt the size and the shape of your succulent quilt to fit your space.
• Look! A Seasonal Vertical Garden
• Vertical Gardens from Smith & Hawken
• Roundup: 9 Inspiring Vertical Gardens
• Inspiration: The Vertical Epiphytes Garden
• How to: Make Your Own Vertical Planter
(Image: Instructables author denisek.sf)