How to Make Pots out of Cans
1. Collect your cans (I stuck with the cans that I had left over from canned pumpkin, condensed milk and canned tomatoes) and clean and dry them.
2. Using a nail and hammer, puncture the bottom of the can a dozen times so that water will be able to drain out the bottom.
4. Measure the height of your can (for width) and its circumference (for length) and then using a ruler and an x acto blade, cut your paper to size.
5. Using doublestick tape along the seam of the can, press the paper along the seam and then roll it onto the rest of the can, securing the other end with another piece of doublestick tape (the whole length).
7. Allow to dry and then plant at will. I used some succulent cuttings from my garden and they've grown in nicely after a couple of months.