There were so many clever tutorials shared on the site in 2011. Want to make a rustic wooden plant stand? No problem. Make drawer pulls from old leather belts? We've got that, too. If you're looking to start 2012 by diving into a DIY project, here are just a few of our favorite projects from 2011.
• 1 How To Make a Cushion Cover From a Button Up Shirt
• 2 How To Make Your Own Pine Tree Car Air Freshener
• 3 How To Make Drawer Pulls from a Used Belt
• 4 How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
• 5 How To Make Tea Stained Towels
• 6 How To Make Your Own Indoor Compost Bin
• 7 How To Make Rustic Wooden Plant Stand
• 8 How To Make Homemade Reed Diffusers
• 9 How To Make Coffee Bag Planter Pots
• 10 How To Make a Mail and Jacket Front Door Organizer
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)