We were in stitches when we were sent this article from one of our lovelorn single bachelors. As a man of many accomplishments, good hygiene, and relatively good-looking, we were surprised when he told us about a few failed dates (courtesy of Match.com)--all of which seemed to end after he would invite them over for a home-cooked meal. After deciding it was his lack of feminine friendliness in his apartment (and not his culinary skills), he asked us if any of the tips would help.So we leave it to you, readers. Here's the breakdown of tips:
1. Make sure your place is clean. If not, you will be labeled as unhygienic and careless, and also looking for not just a girlfriend, but a housekeeper.
2. Get rid of everything from ex-girlfriends. And don't keep tampons in the bathroom, for fear of looking like a manslut with a revolving door of female visitors.
3. Your personal style of furniture and decor will be judged accordingly. And sometimes harshly.
4. Have a plant around to promote your nurturing side. Pets are on the fence--depends on the girl in question.
5. Have pictures of your family around to imply a strong bond. Even if there isn't.
6. Flaunt your accomplishments, including but not limited to: degrees, your Boy Scout patches, and your pee wee football MVP trophy.
7. And lastly, be proud of your home. If the girl hates it and dumps you, then you dodged a bullet and therefore should be thanking your lucky stars.
Agree? Disagree? Totally laughable? Totally on point? Leave your feedback!