We recently found a great article on WikiHow about keeping the winter blues at bay in the bedroom. Many of the suggestions are ones we've mentioned on Apartment Therapy, but it's nice to compare notes and refresh our list.A few of the suggestions we've tried and found helpful:
• Add a rug for warmth underfoot.
• To up the cozy factor, try jersy knit or flannel sheets.
• Even though it's cold, open your window every once in a while to circulate fresh air.
• Hang a robe near the bed for instant warmth when you wake up.
• Make your bedroom smell good by washing the sheets and adding some scent.
To read the full article from WikiHow, click here.
Photo: Martha and Ben's Southern Mix