Recently we blogged our new silver rolling bag, bought after we came close to mistakenly picking up the wrong black rolling bag one too many times. And, a recent email from Maxwell rounded up some great, and colourful, rolling luggage options. But, if your bag needs a little something to differentiate it and prevent potential disaster...
- Tie big bright bow or wrap ribbon around your bag's handle.
- Cover the front and sides with stickers or use strips of duct tape to make a design.
- Use a Sharpie to doodle on your bag. They're permanent, so plot out your design before your apply pen to bag. Silver stands out on a black bag.
- Wrap belts around its girth.
- Use multicoloured luggage tags.