Modern Coffee Table
Stacy S. created her own modern coffee table with various DIY parts from the hardware store and made it unique and special with a coat of yellow paint! Click above for the pics and head below for all the instructions. Give Stacy S. a THUMBS UP if you find this project helpful....
Home Depot paint, stain, and varnish
Ace Hardware modern legs
1. I found a raw wooden table top at Home Depot - it was pine I think.
2. It was pretty smooth, but I sanded the edges and any rough spots.
3. Then I chose a medium stain, and stained one side and edges of the board.
4. Painted the top face of the board with a foam roller - I picked high-gloss yellow Behr interior paint from Home Depot. To make sure the side didn't get paint on them, I taped off the edges with painter's tape.
5. Stained legs from Ace hardware, installed angled leg plates, and screwed them in! Thats it!
Ace hardware for the legs - super cool and cheap! I read about them on AT!
Give Stacy S. a THUMBS UP if you find this project helpful....