You don't need a lot of money to tackle some of the organizational hazards in your apartment. Spend an hour or two organizing with items you already have on hand, and get rid of the stuff you can't find a place for.
• Roll up folded towels and place the bundles inside a clean wastebasket.
• Use ramekins to store tacks, paperclips, and small office supplies.
• Place loose change in a bowl on a table by your entryway.
• Use a drinking glass to hold pencils and pens.
• Store make-up in ziplock bags inside an old purse.
• Keep rings, bracelets and earrings in small bowls or trays.
• Store out-of-season sweaters and blankets in luggage you're not using.
• Use a pot lid rack to sort mail and organize bills.