- Use extra bits of soap and borax to polish up chrome (from reader Cwillows)
- Soak a clean cloth with vodka and shine up chrome, glass and porcelain bathroom fixtures from 12 Best Household Uses for Vodka
- Use white vinegar to take off soap scum and hard water spots
- Lemon juice also works great, just don't dilute.
- Using a used dryer sheet, buff a dry faucet to a shine (from The Queen of Clean)
- Rub baby oil on chrome to keep it shiny and to ward off water spots (from lifehacker)
[image from wow bathrooms]
if the faucet is sparkling I have a soap company so I often run into soap tidbits... but I've noticed that the soap I make at least is great for cleaning up chrome, I sometimes break it up and mix it with a little borax and it's a great bathroom cleaner whether it be the tub or the sink. It sparkles!
# Shine chrome, glass and porcelain bathroom fixtures. Soak a soft, clean cloth with vodka and shine.