If you're working with limited space or resources, like in an office that won't take too kindly to you taking a hacksaw to their desk surfaces, but still want to have a booster that's nicer than a stack of books, there are lots of clever DIY solutions and hacks that can help you reach your goal.
Have you converted to a standing desk and use more than a pile of books to prop up your gear? We want to hear from you. Share your tips, tricks and finds in the comments below.
More Standing Desks on Unplggd
- Tom's DIY Standing Desk: Smartly Put Together
- 9 Standing Desks
- Making Your Own Standing Desk: The Best of Both Worlds
- Should I Invest in a Standing Desk? Good Questions
- Doing It Standing Up: Scott's DIY Standup Desk
- Hacked IKEA Expedit Standing Desk With Built-In Look
- A Standing Desk With Room for Storage Underneath
- How Many More Calories Would You Burn Standing Up?