The Historic Chicago Bungalow Association has compiled an online list of super-helpful instructions for renovators. Many of the step-by-step projects are useful whether you own or rent. Learn how to repair plaster walls, how to remove paint, and how to clean masonry. Click below for projects and links.
Visit the Bungalow Association's website to learn:
• How to Decide Whether to Replace or Rehab Your Windows
• How to Remove a Window Sash
• How to Restore Bungalow Windows
• How to Do a Long Term Paint Job
• How to Repair Plaster
• How to Remove Paint
• How to Clean Masonry
• How to Tuckpoint a Bungalow
• How to Landscape a Chicago Bungalow
• How to Research the History of a Chicago Bungalow
• How to Care For and Maintain Bungalow Art Glass
• How to Work with a Contractor
• How to Work with an Architect within HCBA Guidelines
Image via Century 21.