This soap pump was originally intended for her outdoor sink for post-gardening washing up. But I agree with Heather; this soap pump would look lovely indoors or out. You can view this step-by-step project on her blog. Be sure to take a look through the rest of Heather’s beautiful blog and boutique for more inspirations!
Heather Bullard’s DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
What You Will Need:
- Mason jar
- Old soap bottle (with pump)
- 2 Part Epoxy
- Drill with hole attachment
- Scissors or boxcutter
- Marking pen
1. Cut off top of old soap bottle just below the thread
2. Use pen to measure and mark a circle in the lid of the mason jar
3. Drill hole in lid of mason jar
4. Mix epoxy and apply to the lower rim of the bottle top
5. Insert the pump dispenser through the bottle top and screw tightly to secure
6. Let the epoxy dry according to the instructions
7. Fill with your favorite liquid soap
Want more smart tutorials for getting things done around the home?
See all of our Home Hacks tutorials
We're looking for great examples of your own household intelligence too!
Submit your own Home Hacks tutorial or idea here!
Image Credit: Heather Bullard