Darling Knees purchased a plain BJÖRKUDDEN table from IKEA and saw a world of possibilities. Taking a bit of vibrant blue paint and a white ink pen, the once plain table has taken a whole new life, transforming the simple surface top to something a lot more artistic. Click above for the pics and head below for all the instructions. Give Darling Knees a THUMBS UP if you find this project helpful....
- paint brush
- one white Elmers pen
- With a paintbrush, paint a light first coat on to the table and legs.
- Let it dry, walk the dog, make some tea.
- Paint a second coat with a roller to get super smooth and clean lines
- Wait for it to dry
- Using your elmers pen, co crazy, doodle, or trace a design, anything that makes you happy, if you mess up, just touch it up the paint and start drawing again.
- Sit back and enjoy a one of kind piece.
RESOURCES: An untouched IKEA plain little table.
Give Darling Knees a THUMBS UP if you find this project helpful....