Popular posts this past week included more great How Tos from our Home Hacks month, including how to make your own bathroom cleaners and how to start a home worm composting system, as well as the best way to clean a sponge and a product guide on BPA-free canned brands. Read on to see these and the top 10 posts from the past week.
15. Lauren and Erin's Mixed Used Modern Dwelling
14. How To Make Your Own Bathroom Cleaners
13. How To Buy and Store Bulk Foods
12. How To Make a Fruit Fly Trap
11. How To Waste Almost Nothing in the Kitchen
10. 15 Repurposed, Upcycled & DIY Storage Ideas
9. How To Start a Home Worm Composting System8. The Best Way to Clean a Sponge
7. Product Guide: BPA-Free Canned Foods
6. 10 Common Thrift Store Finds and Ways To Use Them
5. How To Live Packaging Free
4. How To Make a Bubble Yarn Lampshade
3. Cumbersome.com: DIY Crafts, Tutorials & More
2. How To Insulate Outlets & Switches
1. How To Set Up a Home Recycling Station That Works
Previous Hot Posts: Home Hacks, Container Homes, & Organizing Shoes!