Name: Hudson (1 month)
Location: Orlando, Florida
When it was time to plan the nursery, I knew right away I wanted to install a wood plank wall. I just love how rustic they look and how much impact they have in a space! From there, I opted for what I call "a tiny traveler" theme and went with maps, globes, safari animals, and anything else that seemed "worldy" to me.
The color scheme was simple: Grey, Navy and Gold/Yellow. We installed/made the plank wall, world map artwork, shelf, and map letters and found the rest of the knick knacks at home decor stores around town.
- Map on wooden planks (tell her This Grey House sent you!): Lulukuku Designs
- Burlap Pillow: Vintage Biplane from PolkaDot Apple
- Crib Rail, Sheet and Changing Pad: Rocky Top Design
- Crib Skirt: Prescott at Pottery Barn Kids
- Curtains: Ikat Key in Horseradish fromWest Elm
- Curtain Rod Ends: Gold Rock Finials from Land of Nod
- Both lamps: Target
- Zebra Head: A hidden gem at Home Goods!
- Picture Frames: Most of theme came from TJMaxx
- Globe Bank: Home Goods
- Random Trinkets: Hobby Lobby, Amazon, gifts, Home Goods
Thanks, Michelle! Readers, see this room before its makeover at This Grey House.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: This Grey House)