Our baby boy will be joining his big sister Lucy (2) this March and for his nursery I knew I wanted something with a vintage feel and a little manly.
I challenged myself to use mostly what we already had on hand to decorate and furnish it. The dresser was my husband's from college which got a fresh coat of red paint. The 1950's school house map of Europe was relocated from our family room and I built the large ribbon board from a frame I had in the garage. The walls got a soft coat of greige paint and pops of color were added to the room through accessories.
• Bedding: Pottery Barn Kids
• Rocker: "Dorel Rocking Chair" Wal-mart
• Crib: Land of Nod
• Side Table: Land of Nod
• Table Lamp: Target
• Globe: Goodwill find
• Vintage Map: Lola Rue in Bloomington, IN
• Art Work: Trafalgar Square
• Vintage Indiana Pennant Flag: eBay
• Solar System Mobile: Pottery Barn Kids
• Navy Black Out Curtains: Wal-Mart
• Valance: made from "Harvest Plaid" fabric by Ralph Lauren
• Wall Color: "Brevity" by Pratt & Lambert
Thanks Sarah! Readers, visit Sarah at The Table.
(Images: Sarah/The Table)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE