This was really tough. Finding the top entries was easy for our panel of French Chefs, but the middle was crowded, and they hated cutting so many people who were really close.
All of the kitchens had character, good ideas and most of all LOVE put into them, but the finalists separated themselves by not only being inspiring to cook in, but by showing off some sharp design. Modern was the style of the day, despite some absolutely lovely traditional kitchens.
Voting begins now and ends at 1pm tomorrow - Lunchtime.
Vote for one (click through to see more of each), comment if you wish, and remember that everyone wins something (even the ones that didn't make the final cut), while the winner and runner-up get something more special... MGR
- Kitchen #14: John's Uncompromising Kitchen
- Kitchen #15: Anita's Group Effort
- Kitchen #8: Angela's Bright Orange Crush
- Kitchen #12: JP's Spacious Entertainment Center
- Kitchen #9: Enrique's Buddha-licous Hollywood Bachelor Ikea-Pad
- Kitchen #3: Aida's Fabulousness