1. The Linden Light from the Future Perfect Collection.
2. We love the luxe, futuristic look of this light by Gabriel Scott.
3. Spanish porcelain maker Lladró makes this beautiful porcelain chandelier.
4 & 5. The Nud Collection makes these dangly gold lights. The cords are available in a huge variety of colors and patterns.
6. Seattle-based design studio Iacoli & McAllister makes this strikingly modern brass chandelier.
7. Pelle's beautiful bubble chandeliers come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
8. A quirks little lamp from Artek.
9. Antler chandelier from Roll & Hill.
10. Gold bubbles! By Winnie Lui, for Innermost.
11. 'Fossil' lamp from Neil Conley.
12. A floaty feathered lamp from VITA.
13. Steampunk? Brutalist? Nautical? An intriguing chandelier from James de Wulf.
14 & 15. Spotted at the Patrick Townsend booth: these string lights, and a funky desk lamp. There's a brass version of his famous Orbit chandelier, too.
(Images: Nancy Mitchell)