ID These Lamps?

Good Questions

Pin it button big

Q: Can anyone tell me the name of these wall lamps in this image?

Pin it button big

Sent by Andy

Editor: Andy, That is the Artemide Tolomeo wall lamp. It comes in a clip-on style, table lamp, floor lamp, and even a ceiling fixture, too. Beautiful, aren't they? Further comments about the Tolomeo? Leave them for Andy in the comments - thanks!

• Got a question? Send us yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)

You Might Also Like

Promoted Stories


Style, Good Questions

Regina is an architect who lives with her husband and children in Lawrence, KS. As a LEED Accredited Professional and longtime contributor to Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn, her focus is on healthy, sustainable living through design.