2014 is all about turning over a new housecleaning leaf. I'm live blogging the January Cure, and yet decided that the children's spaces would not be my main focus. Why? Because even though we just did a purge and revamp, they remain constantly on the verge of hurricane territory. So I did a search for ideas on how to keep kids involved and responsible for their own spaces. Mind if I share this little roundup with you?
1. Living Small: How to Help Your Kids Weed Out the Clutter
2. 5 Ways to Inspire Kids to Help Clean Up
3. A "Dependency Dilemma": Will More Chores Help Kids Develop Independence?
4. Teaching Responsibility with a Toy Ransom Box
5. Helping Hands: DIY Chore Blocks for Kids
(Image credits: clogozm, Flickr Creative Commons)