Recycling stations are a fixture in most homes nowadays, but making them attractive can be a challenge. You can hide your bins, stack them in a tucked-away corner, or opt for good-looking storage that you don't mind keeping out in the open. Whatever your style, we've rounded up five ideas, from sleek and compact bins to stowaway storage...
• 1 Compact: Mode Recycling Center with built-in compacter from Williams Sonoma
• 2 DIY Organizing: Pegboard Recycling Station from Martha Stewart
• 3 Stacked: Space Saving Recycling Ideas from Popular Mechanics
• 4 Matching Freestanding Bins: Recycling Station from Living Etc.
• 5 Stowaway: Pull-Out Cabinet Organizers by Kitchen Design Center
For more ideas, check out the recycling & donating posts on Re-Nest.