As part of our year end review, we're digging into the archives and sharing posts from each of our monthly themes. Back in January 2011, we took a long look at starting the year off right with a clean and organized home. Now, it's December and maybe you made that resolution a reality this year and maybe not. The upside? It's never too late to get more organized around the house - just check out some of our most popular posts on the topic...
• 1 Get Inspired: Ideas from Beautifully Organized Homes
• 2 5 Tips for the Organizationally Challenged
• 3 Organization Inspiration: Neat & Beautiful Bookshelves
• 4 Fresh Start: Small Closet Updates that Make a Big Difference
• 5 5 Tips for Organizing Dresser Drawers
• 6 Happier Organization: Make Over Your Filing Cabinet
• 7 Before & After: A Super Simple Pantry Fix
• 8 Organization Inspiration: Neat & Beautiful Bedrooms
• 9 7 Tips for Keeping an Uncluttered Closet
• 10 Best Organizational and Decluttering Websites
* * *
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
Images: See linked posts for full image credits