Cell phone cases come in so many different shapes and sizes these days, it's difficult to think there isn't one out there to fit everyone's tastes. And with iPhone photography hitting an all time high through the use of different apps and attachable lenses and the popularity of retro-styled designs in fashion, furniture and of course, tech, it's no wonder some of the most popular iPhone cases resemble the old fashioned film camera.
• The Instant Camera iPhone Decal, $6.00 at Photo JoJo: The decal is easy to apply and remove and won't leave any sticky residue behind. Protects your phone without the need for bulky cases.
• Retro Camera iPhone Case, $20.00 at Etsy: Handmade from sustainable materials, the iPhone case is actually washable! The case fits all iPhones and iPods, but if you have a bumper — be sure to mention that so the case can be made slightly larger.
• UN01: This case isn't available yet but we're happy it's in the works. The case is made from 2.5mm thick ABS & PC plastic, shaped like a camera. There's even spaces on the side to hook a camera strap onto the case. The UN01 case will potentially come in three different colors and is easily removable.
More Device Cases On Unplggd
• 10 Great iPad Cases
• Device Packaging is the Perfect Travel Case
• Etsy Find: Wool Laptop Case