Do any of these remind you of someone? Perhaps a certain stylish person whose interiors or home goods you admire? Here are ten decorated pumpkins, along a list of well-known designers. Take a look at them all, and see if you can match up the image with the correct name. You ready?
Here are the pumpkins, with a short description of their/the designers' style:
- Playfully tongue-in-cheek and a happily modern design.
- Unique curiosities, found objects, and idiosyncratic home goods.
- Luxe drama with a hint of punk.
- Signature multi-colored chevron stripes.
- Electric pops of color against inky, dark backdrops.
- Soft, feminine tones with a relaxed Victorian vibe.
- Stark, modern design often pairing white with bright colors.
- Stylish and tailored, paired with personal objects from around the globe.
- Geometric and trellis patterns in bright, graphic colors.
- Modern baroque with dramatic oversized pattern and stripes.
And bonus question: If YOU and your style were a pumpkin, what would you look like?
(Images: 1. Jaime Rose; 2. The Junk Haus; 3. Jaime Rose; 4. Alisa Burke; 5. Chatelaine; 6. Country Living, via Babble; 7. A Night Owl; 8. Just The Bees Knees; 9. In My Own Style; and Brit.co.)