• Jenn-Air Downdraft Cooktop: One of the interesting things about this cooktop is that it comes in three different colors — stainless, black and white. No matter the color there are 5 burners ranging from 5,000 to 15,000 btu outputs. Each porcelain on cast iron burner is stovetop to dishwasher safe and made from high quality materials.
• Alejandro Shancez Mixed Gas Cooktop: We don't mean to play games with you, but, we just had to share this cooktop. Unfortunately for all of us it's just a concept piece from designer Alejandro Shancez but we'll have our fingers crossed that it'll come to fruition one day. The cooktop is unique because it has three gas burners and one electric. The modern amenities are featured on the side of the cooktop, including: timers, temperature gauges and burner controls.
• Dacor Distinctive 36" Gas Cooktop: Very similar to the Jenn-Air cooktop, the Dacor is a cooktop we really wish we had in our kitchen. The stainless steel cooktop offers up to 18,000 btu for controlled cooking. A unique feature is the perma-flame feature which ensures the flame always stays lit. The cooktops are manufactured in California in partnership with BMW Group DesignworksUSA.
More cooktops on Unplggd
• 7 Sexy Cooktops
• New Induction Cooktops From Miele
• How Induction Cooktops Can Turn Your Kitchen Green