Have you heard of If This, Then That (IFTTT, pronounced like “gift” without the “g”)? It's a free utility which connects channels (apps and online servoces) with triggers to automate tasks and streamline productivity (this post further explains the tool). It's one of my favorite productivity tools that connects the dots between what I use with what I continually need to get done. Here are 9 other apps offering similar task-enhancing services to boost efficiency from a tablet screen...
1. IFTTT (iOS), Free.
2. Pushover (Android & iOS), $4.99.
3. Evernote (Windows 8, Android, & iOS), Free.
4. 30/30 (iOS), Free.
5. Documents by Readdle (iOS), Free.
6. ezPDF Reader (Android & iPad), $1.99.
7. Todoist: To Do List, Task List (Android & iOS), Free.
8. Prompts (iOS), $3.99.
9. Draft (Android), $2.49.
10. Drafts for iPad, $3.99.
Not enough productivity for you? Check out these additional posts from our archives:
(Images: Joelle Alcaidinho, all others as linked above)