While not a traditional contest, this event will follow a few guidelines and rules:
By submitting a contest entry, entrant agrees that the information and images collected in connection with the contest may be used by Administrator and may be published on its websites and/or in all other mediums.
- Once an Entry is submitted, it cannot be changed, altered, or modified.
- Entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entries must not be inappropriate, offensive, defamatory or obscene and must not infringe upon any third party's rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademarks/trade names/logos, or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Any Entry, in the sole opinion of the judges and/or Administrator, found to contain infringing, unauthorized, dangerous, harmful or objectionable content, or deemed to be inappropriate for publication or to otherwise violate any of the above requirements or a third party’s rights, will be deemed ineligible.
- Entries cannot contain materials (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) subject to any copyright right of any other person, without written permission or contain materials embodying the names, likeness or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without written permission.
Entrant may not submit any Entry (or portion thereof) in which any person other than entrant owns any rights or interests (including, but not limited to rights as joint author), and entrant may be required to provide documentation in a form acceptable to Administrator evidencing such rights and interest if so required by Administrator.
Entry must be suitable for publication in the opinion of the Administrator. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees to have Entry displayed online at the Contest Website and at any other site chosen by the Administrator, without any other fee or other form of compensation. In addition, entrant hereby grants an unlimited license to the Administrator to copy, display, broadcast, distribute or otherwise use.
All Entries will undergo screening for compliance with the guidelines and requirements set forth in these. By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees that his/her Entry conforms to these rules and that Administrator, in its sole discretion, may disqualify the Entry for any reason, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Entry fails to conform to these rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by the Administrator, in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right not to post or, after posting, to remove, an Entry for any reason.
By submitting any photo or information for the event, entrant grants Administrator an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Administrator includes but is not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo.
By submitting any photo or information to Administrator, entrant represents that the submitted photo or information does not and does not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and entrant has the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Administrator.
Each entrant understands and intends that any photo or information submitted for the event may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understands that comments or ratings with which entrant disagrees or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information entrant submits. Accordingly, by submitting any photo or information for the event, entrant waives any privacy expectations that he/she may have.