- Runs on solar cells that transform sunlight into electricity; helps you save energy and reduce your environmental footprint.
- Solar cells transform sunlight into electrical energy - requires no electrical connections.
- Uses LEDs, which consume approx. 70% less energy and last 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Position the product so the solar cell panel on top is well exposed to sunlight.
- Approved for use as outdoor lighting, IP 44.
- 3 rechargeable AA 1.2V batteries for solar cell driven products are included.
- Color temperature; warm white (Kelvin 3000).
- Integrated light source.
- LED life time approx. 20,000 hours.
- When the battery is fully charged, the product will light at full power for aprox. 3 hours.
- Recharging time is 8 hours in direct sunlight.
A wire less from the desk? Green energy? Slick looking lamps? All we can say to IKEA is, "More, pretty please!"
Available in red, black and white, you can pick one up over at IKEA for $20.
[Via The Office Stylist]