Anjali's art work hung up in almost every room in the house, and our travels to different places around the world Favorite Element: My sister's painting hanging up in the dining room — the whole space was decorated around that piece. Also the deconstructed chandelier hanging in the kitchen picture window. Biggest Challenge: Making the most out of what is really a very small space for two people What Friends Say: It's so you! Biggest Embarrassment: An unpatched spot on the ceiling — so hard to find the time to fix it! Proudest DIY: Installing our own light fixtures (a lot easier than it seems!) Biggest Indulgence: Handpainted wall treatments by Chroma Lab Best advice: Invest in a few showstoppers — they make a HUGE difference!
- • Chroma Lab - wall treatments in the hallway and colorful, bold, refinished furniture pieces in bedroom
• Design Public& Velocity - unique lighting fixtures
• Anthropologie - interesting accents
• Marimekko & DwellStudio - textiles
• Design Within Reach
• antique and vintage stores all around the region
• textiles, prints, wall hangings from our travels