The classic canvas tote is a study in utility, and in a house with kids the possibilities are endless. They are timeless, green and indestructible. Every size has an application, and we love the idea of personalizing a few with different fonts, mixing monograms and nicknames. Here are a few of our favorite uses:
- Toy Storage Canvas totes are an attractive and effective storage solution.
- Mobile Diapering Station Stash a changing pad, diapers, wipes and diaper cream for easy changes without rushing back to the nursery every time.
- Laundry Hamper A tote makes the ideal child's laundry hamper, especially if you don't have a washing machine in your home.
- Library Bag Children will be eager to fill their bags at the library and have a centralized place to keep track of borrowed books at home.
- Grocery Shopping A small canvas tote allows a child to take an active role in food shopping and transport.
- Donations or Hand-Me-Downs Station a tote in the corner of your closet or play space for outgrown clothing, outmoded toys or anything else that other kids might enjoy. Be sure to give away contents on a regular basis.
How are you using yours?