I'm already noticing - with a bit of dread - that the sun is rising later and setting sooner. Soon we'll be plunging headlong into the darker nights of fall and winter. I find the dark nights can be very cozy, but they're always helped by a small moment of light.
These beautiful all-white night lights are just perfect. Calm and serene, they all feature a sweet glow that's bound to soothe restless children - and parents too. My daughter would probably pick the bunny, but I have to say my favorite is the gnome!
- Squirrel, Bunny, Hedgehog, and Bird Nightlights ($12.99, Modcloth)
- Jonathan Adler Lion Nightlight ($48, Digs)
- Elephant Nightlight ($99, Land of Nod)
- Love You Nightlight ($25, SFMOMA Museum Store)
- Porcelain Gnome ($50.18, Karma Kiss)
(Images as linked above)