We take our Macbook with us everywhere we go. It's like our child, but with less fuss. When we're on the go, we try to keep our laptop protected from this harsh world we live in; while we want the most protection we can get (without looking like we're in on a military mission), we also want it to look good too. Luckily there are a plethora of options and we've narrowed down to 5 favorites.
• BOOK BOOK, $79.99 - $99.99: Sure we've talked about this before, but the fact that we keep brining it up again and again certainly says something. Now they even have a case for the iPad too!
• Eley Kishimoto Sleeve, $59.95: Designed for the 13" Macbook Pro. Fuzzy on the inside, trendy on the outside — this is a fun way to keep your prized possession safe.
• Cole Haan 15” Leather Sleeve, $159.95: If you're looking for the protection that leather has to offer, this 15" Macbook Pro sleeve is a great option. The inside is lined with protective dual-density memory foam.
• SeeThru Satin Unibody, $49.95: Made for 15" Macbook Pro (also comes in other sizes) this case is for those who want to be a bit more discreet but still design savvy. The exterior feels silky smooth, but it's actually a super protective hardshell case.
• Thule 15" Sleeve, $49.95: Made from semi-rigid, high-denisty molded foam with a weather-resistant zipper and outer shell — this case is for the outdoorsy type or those who often need their laptop for photoshoots. There's even elastic bands inside to keep the laptop securely in place.