If you're looking for a way to add a bit of texture, color, and pattern while incorporating a piece with cultural significance, these looks integrating Navajo rugs and blankets might be right for you.
This look works great when used to punch up a clean modern vibe, and looks seamless when included in a eclectic, travel-oriented or southwestern setting. You can pick up knock off versions at places like Urban Outfitters but I prefer searching sites like ebay for vintage versions or picking up originals while traveling.
1. Image via Design Sponge
2. Image via Design Sponge
3. Image via Little Green Notebook
4. Image via DJA West
5. Image via House Beautiful
6. Image via Elle Décor
7. Image via Old Brand New
8. Ace Hotel Palm Springs via The Frugal Materialist
9. Image via The Brick House
10. Ralph Lauren's Ranch via Architectural Digest
(Images: as credited above)