While you're enjoying your President's Day off (perhaps downing a few Busch Lights?) take a look at some interesting Presidential Suites from around the world. Note − some of these rooms come with a price tag that's more than democratic, but at the end of the day, even the greatest rooms on earth can't compete with the comfort of your own bedroom suite.
• 1 The Obama Presidential Suite at the Fairmount in Chicago - $3,900 a night
• 2 Presidential Suite at the Park Hyatt in Washington D.C. designed by Toni Chi.
• 3 Bathroom in The Presidential Suite at the Hotel Cala di Volpe in Italy - $31,000 a night
• 4 The Ty Warner Suite at The Four Seasons New York - $35,000 a night
• 6 The reinterpreted Presidential Suite at the W Hotel in Paris by architect / designer Patrick Jouin (the pod moves around a bathtub to capture different views of the city). Opens April 1st, 2001 – via Luxist
• 7 The original Presidential Suite at the Disneyland Hotel – via Magical Hotel Blog
• 10 The Hugh Hefner Sky Villa at the Palms in Las Vegas - $40,000 a night