For many of us, our first home on our own was (and still is) a Studio Apartment. Averaging anywhere between 100-600 square feet, space and organization may be your biggest challenge. In my opinion one of the most admirable features to any home, large or small is a well designed kitchen. Here are ten inspiring kitchens all from Studio Apartments around the web. I love the way all these homeowners have embraced their limited space while celebrating design and function all at once. Some of the bold color choices really bring warmth to the kitchen and available light. While some homeowners opt for a very utilitarian approach to keep things clutter free and organized, other have added large scale pendent lighting and even curtains to divide the space. All ten kitchens offer plenty of cooking room and are well decorated for every day living.
1. Alisha's Bright White Kitchen
2. Be Interior Decorator Kitchen
3. Breeze's tiny studio kitchen
4. Sarika's Studio Apartment
5. Matthew Hofmann's Airstream Kitchen
6. Brett's cheery kitchen makeover
7. Jose's incredibly designed galley kitchen
8.Rate My Space featured kitchen
9. Studio Kitchen from Interiorholic
10. Rodellee's Adorable Vintage kitchen
Images: As linked above.