How did July sneak up on us? The days go so fast lately, so slow down your holiday with some sweet handmade projects with your family, in honor of the Fourth of July. Grab a burger off the grill, have a seat, and get craftin'!
1. Lovely, paintchip Stars & Stripes banner, from Rebekah Gough at A Bit of Sunshine. How cool is this? Grab those old paint chips that you have lying around from all of your decorating adventures and get to tracing and cutting!
2. For a classy look, try these patriotic grosgrain ribbon napkin rings in red, white and blue from Martha Stewart.
3. Another banner (because banners are the best). With a vintage touch, create this rosette banner for inside or out. See full instructions at Country Living.
4. Want to DIY, but want to make it quick? Check out these July 4th printables from A Sweet Occasion. Make a few flags, labels, or placecards with a click of a mouse.
5. For kid-friendly sparklers, give these paper ones a try. Made from stripey straws and vellum paper, these paper fireworks are great for the little ones. See full instructions at Momtastic.
(Images: as linked above)