It's still cold outside, so bring in some nature with a small indoor garden. Seeing greenery indoors adds cheer and reminds you that spring is just around the corner. Succulents, air plants and herbs are easy to grow, and their compactness makes them perfect for mini gardens.
Succulents, air plants and herbs also look wonderful clustered together. Setting your garden on a tray allows you to quickly and conveniently move them to better lighting as the seasons change.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Mini Planters set of 5, Neon Yellow, from Wind and Willow Home $29.00
2. Porcelain Egg Planters, Wheat Grass Kit, Egg Sprouts Set of 2, from Revisions Design $17.00
3. Desert Colors Tiny Hand Painted Terracotta Planter, from Shop Hoop LA $22.50
4. 3 drop porcelain and leather planter - medium size, from Farrah Sit $150.00
5. Succulent Planter, ONE Air Plant Holder, Tillandsia Holder, Concrete Vase, Candle Holder, Flower Pot, from Deerwood Creek Gifts $10.00
MORE PLANTERS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• How to Make Modern Cement Planters Using Packaging
• A DIY Concrete Block Planter & Bar
(Images: As credited above.)