- The Forest Floor Treasure Tapestry from Angela Adams is a "multifaceted landscape of color, texture and dimension." Bring a little forest magic into your living room!
- Craft:, one of our favorite resources for amazing projects, led us to this lawn-inspired DIY from Lion Brand Yarn.
- Anita Bell's Landscape Rugs are inspired by the land, the sea, and everything in between. The folks at Eskayel met her at ICFF last year and posted all about it.
- Donna Wilson shared an image of this gorgeous landscape rug discovered in Rosanna Orlandi, an insprational shop in an old tie factory.
- Taking an aerial view of the agricultural landscape, Florian Pucher has created this gorgeous and plush handcrafted rug. You'll feel like you're flying in your own home.
- For a bit of a "tamed" and specifically groomed landscape, this rug recreates the grass and chalk lines of a football field. Designed by Karin Mannerstål for Kateha, it's simple enough to be versatile, but would really look great in a kid's space. Via idBEST.
- Another manicured landscape, the Amazed Rug and Wall hanging conjures images of royal gardens and labyrinths. From Madeline & Dudley.
- For a more abstract landscape and a totally DIY take, Kristin St. Clair over at Martha Stewart shares this rug made of felt scraps. I may create some "scraps" just to make one of these rugs!
- For a good old-fashioned plot of soft spring grass, check out this Silk Shaggy rug from TheHome.se. If you don't immediately want to walk barefoot on this, I don't know what else to offer you!