• 1 Natural furnishings create a material link between indoors and out.
• 2 A low bench along the windowsill looks out over the garden.
• 3 French doors form a passageway from the wicker dining set to the garden.
• 4 Tile floors and walls, bathed in natural light, create a courtyard effect.
• 5 Large-scale potted plants transform a dining room into a greenhouse.
• 6 Natural linen curtains and sheers let the sunlight stream through.
• 7 A wooden farm table looks great with modern wicker chairs.
• 8 Neutral tones and sheer curtains reinforce a simple, earthy aesthetic.
• 9 Lattice screens and Moroccan arches divide space without blocking light.
• 10 A seating arrangement of wicker chairs works in the garden or the living room.
To see the full catalog from Vincent Sheppard, click here.