- Danish modern or Wegner-style folding armchairs are good looking enough to use as permanent living room furniture, but they're also collapsible if you need to clear space.
- Folding chairs are perfect for outdoor dinner parties, since they're so lightweight and portable. We love the way Austin and Jess arranged their patio, with a hodge-podge of folding and regular dining chairs.
- In an entryway, a folding chair can provide just enough space to sit down and tie your shoes.
- Butterfly chairs are one of the more comfortable types of collapsible seating. In a bedroom, they're a great way to create a small reading nook.
- We love the card table and chairs in the fifth photo. The grouping of colorful painted pieces feels a little more festive than a standard metal folding dinette set.
SHOWN ABOVE • Wood & Rope Folding Chair • Austin and Jess' Home • Industrial Wood Folding Theater Chairs from Factory 20 • Diana's Butterfly Chair • Child's Metal Folding Chair from Etsy Photos: Daniel Palmer, Factory 20, revolutionarygirl, Diana Fayt, Oopsie Daisy