As a style, industrial chic doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It is the low-tech antidote to today's high-tech world. And whether pieces have actually been used in industry, or just created to look like they were, it seems we've fallen hard for the romance and craftsmanship these worn pieces represent.
Below are a few favorites within the most popular industrial furniture categories. (This list is by no means exhaustive though, as there are numerous variations in form and price available on the market today!)
1. Vintage Industrial Cart Coffee Table, Factory 20, $1085
2. Industrial Console Table, Hudson Goods, $795
3. Industrial Cafeteria Table 4-Seater, Three Potato Four, $2000
4. Custom Industrial Work Bench with Storage Drawers, City Foundry, price on request.
5. Walker II Slate 95" Dining Table, Crate & Barrel, $999
1. Marais A Side Chair, Industry West, $125
2. Rusted Metal Bistro Chair, Hudson Goods, $225
3. Metal Stool, Hudson Goods, $275
4. Samson Stool, Industry West, $135
5. Vintage Bent Plywood Toledo Chair, Get Back, Inc, price on request.
1. 1930s French Postal Desk, Restoration Hardware, $2495
2. Salvaged Wood Bookcase (Double), Hudson Goods, $1695
3. Kansai Bookcase, Anthropologie, $1298
4. Four Tier Rolling Store Display Cart, Get Back, Inc., price on request.
5. Metal Bookcase, Hudson Goods, $650
1. Unique Industrial Storage Unit, City Foundry, price on request.
2. Industrial Tool Chest, Restoration Hardware, $795
3. Locker 2 Pilars, Twenty Gauge, prices vary.
4. Open Credenza, Tweny Gauge, prices vary.
5. 1893 Mosler Safe, Rehab Vintage, $3700
MORE INDUSTRIAL STYLE POSTS AND RESOURCES:
• 10 Industrial Chic Stores to Bookmark
• Morgan's DIY Plumbing Pipe Shelving
• Build Your Own Industrial Side Tables
• Industrial Standard: Toughen Up Your Spaces
• Kitchen Trend Watch: Industrial Modern
Images: As linked above