With the influx of converted warehouse and loft spaces, prospective home owners are realizing the potential of industrial spaces and scooping them up like hot cakes. If warehouses and loft spaces aren't available near you, don't fret — there's plenty of industrial-style furniture and accessories to go around.
Whether you live in a modern or traditional space — industrial furniture can work. Lockers are an extremely popular industrial addition to many homes because they're inexpensive, readily available and can provide a good amount of storage.
If you're a DIY-er you can easily put together an industrial inspired table for a kitchen island, dining table or work bench. Attach some reclaimed pipe legs to a wood top and you've got yourself a super sleek and industrial table. Check out these ten tours for lots more industrial style ideas and inspirations:
• Erin & Chris' Fantastic Fishtown Fixer Upper
• Chris' Industrial "Dreamer's Dream" Loft
• Michael & Anna's Rustic Modern Loft
• Ian & Stephanie's Charming Salvaged Style
• Sean & Daphne's Industrial Rustic Downtown Hideaway
• Uri Stays Monochrome
• Ann & Dabney's Splendid Blended Storefront Conversion
• Joel & McKenzie's Salvaged Live/Work Loft
• Susan & Ryan's Less-Is-More Farmhouse
• Erin & Danny Living Together in Only 500 Square Feet
Images: as linked above