Antique Silver tripod lamp from Craig Olsen
on La Brea Avenue
As we decorate any room, home, office or important space, one of the most key elements is lighting. Lately I've been loving industrial and vintage lighting fixtures. Whether they are made of rusted brass — or constructed of old pipes — industrial lights are very popular right now.
I think the ideal industrial lamp will fit in to any home regardless if you have a mid century, farm, shabby chic or super modern space. Below are 5 examples of creative and beautiful lighting fixtures that I'd love to have in my own home or office. Attention Angeleno's!! All these stores are here in Los Angeles.
1. Brass Task Lamp available from Mine LA. in Hollywood on Melrose.
2. The Glass pendent lamp from Obsolete in Venice Beach on Main Street.
3. Antique Silver tripod lamp from Craig Olsen on La Brea Avenue
4. Eat Drink & Be Merry chandelier from Anthropologie online or at The Grove
5. The Edison Lamps at Empiric on Beverly Boulevard
For any savvy lighting shops, please add comments with advice and locations!