I dream of having a raw loft with upwards of 15 foot ceilings, exposed beams, and industrial lighting. In this ideal loft space, I would use a combination of the light fixtures to define separate areas. The circus-style metal lights could be displayed on a large shelf in the living room while the hanging Mason Jars could be used to illuminate the kitchen snack bar.
Shown above, top row, left to right:
- Kozo1 Table Lamp by Demo: The Kozo lights are made from raw plumbing pipes and standard electric components.
- Lighted Metal Carnival Letters: You can choose from any letter from A-Z. The letters are 24" H x 4" D, painted red, and come with a strand of 25, C-9 clear bulbs with plug.
- Bluff City Lights by Atelier Takagi: The Bluff City Lights include an enameled steel cage, copper socket, and enameled aluminum diffusor.
- Mason Jar Pendant Light by Pigeon Toe Ceramics: The jar is cast in translucent unglazed porcelain and includes a UL-listed 11 foot plug and inline switch cord.
- Lighthouse Lamp by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec: The lamp consists of a hand-blown glass shade and an industrial supporting structure.
Bottom row, left to right:
- Raimond Light by Moooi: The hanging light is made up of spheres that carry the electrical current. The fixture is made from stainless steel and PMMA.
- Fluoro Light by Tom Dixon: The Fluoro light is made from polycarbonate and is lacquered in fluorescent orange.
- Pressed Glass Light Tube by Tom Dixon: The glass shade is created by compressing molten glass into a hollow mould, then it is put into a kiln.
- 3 Arm Chandelier by Workstead: The arms of the chandelier are 30" in length and can be rotated 360 degrees.
- Filament Chandelier from Restoration Hardware: The fixture features original 1910 Edison-style filament bulbs. The frame is constructed from clear tempered glass and bronze-finished steel.
MORE INDUSTRIAL LIGHTING ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
- Industrial Inspired Floor Lamps
- Look! Industrial Garage Lights in a Restaurant
- Roundup: Schoolhouse Style Lighting Options