The evolution of industrial style pendants over the past century has inspired a wealth of modern designs. From antique to new, these bell-shaped fixtures provide a wide range of options, along with a myriad of solutions for the home.
1. Anthropologie supplies a variety of antique silver pendants ranging from $58 to $128. At $58 this eclectic little number dispells a warm glow through its textured mercury glass.
2. The Jayson Home Vintage Pendant portrays authentic-looking charm at $125.
3. In a variety of colors, at $169 each, the Barnlight Ivanhoe Porcelain Pendant is made of porcelain enamel and suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
4. This 1940's style Enamel Factory Pendant is available at Terrain for $299.
5. At $225 the Alhambra Belgian Industrial Pendant Light combines a sleek form with a pop of color for an retro inspired, industrial feel.
6. The Louis Poulsen Todbold 120 pendant comes in 5 great colors, inspired by the Scandinavian landscape, at 164 euros a pop. From yellow to matte black these little pendants are the perfect accompaniment to almost any room in the house.
7. The Swedish designed, Unfold Pendant by Form us With Love, exhibits clean lines and a sharp look at $160. Made of silicon rubber, the shade actually folds down to fit into a small box, which then "unfolds" upon opening.
8. From $19 to $149 the West Elm Industrial Pendant embodies a classic, yet modern aesthetic, in a vairety of pop-art colors and sizes.
9. At $10 the simple IKEA Melodi Pendant provides an elegant form, suitable for numerous applications.
10. Starting at 169 euros, the 1967 Gubi Semi Pendant, by Danish architects Claus Bonderup and Torsten Thorup shows off its sexy form in various colors.