One of the most annoying things when you are going around town or working out is to constantly readjust your earphones into the optimal place and not getting the right kind of sound from your earphones. No matter what you think, if you're on a bike or running, then earphones are the way to go to keep your headphones on. Nowadays, high end earphones will allow you to listen to your music as well or even better than on your speakers.
1. Shure SE535: Compared to the SE500 and SE530, there hasn't been much of a refinement, but if you're shopping for excellent earphones, then you should most definitely check out these ones from Shure. The SE535 have got a Kevlar reinforced cable, ensuring that it won't break easily.
2. Final Audio Piano Forte: While we can't fathom paying a few thousand dollars for earphones, some people do and when they need these, they get Final Audio Design earphones. The cheapest will cost you $940 while the most expensive will set you back $2,650 USD. The difference in price comes from the plating of the outer housing.
3. Klipsch Image X10: If you're not ready to sell your computer to get some good earphones, then you should check out these ones from Klipsch. Initially selling for $399, you can find them online for about $220, which is a bargain for these.
4. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro: These earphones are among the few that are extremely well rated and not too expensive. They are known for very good sound and allowing you to rediscover the depth of your music.
5. NuForce NE-8 Earbuds: Check out our full review on these earphones that will make your ears very happy.