Resembling a speckled alloy shell digital camera, the Burglar Blaster is something you would not want to put your eye up to. The battery operated passive infrared detection security system is an automated pepper spray armed which can supposedly monitor areas up to 2,000 square feet. We wouldn't want to test its limits, even outside its perimeter limits.
- Needs no external wiring and is not affected by power outages.
- Operates up to 4 years on a set of "C" cells.
- Can be reloaded in seconds without tools.
- Includes both a key switch and a concealed manually-activated on/off switch.
- 0-40 seconds entry time delay, easily set by owner with nondirectional, high pitched warning tone to remind forgetful owners to switch the unit off. Impossible for intruders to trace the sound to it's source.
- Battery test circuit
- Housed in a high - strength, cast aluminum/ alloy case. Compact and unobtrusive, can be painted to blend into any setting.
- Includes 90 second exit time delay.
- Will operate any number of Repulsar units as accessories. (wiring required)
- Includes 12V output for options and accessories
- Includes automatic reset.
For residences with continual problems with taggers, burglaries and other unwanted guests, perhaps the expensive $600 price tag could be justified. All we know is we'd be worried about this accidentally spraying unintended targets, including ourselves (you'd have incentive to never lose your keys). We'll stick to more traditional home security options for now.