- Farmington Hills, MI
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the cozy feel of my living space. It's very small (it honestly feels much smaller than 800 square feet), so everything is literally on top of everything else, but it's still comfortable, and it works for someone like me, who is single with no children or pets. Everything has a place. I also love the fact that my decor style is a bit all over the place. I am attracted to a more unconventional style of decorating.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Mirrors! Mirrors give the illusion that a room is larger than it really is. I have mirrors in every room for that reason.
2. Buy pieces that you are truly in love with, and take your time decorating until you find the perfect pieces to compliment your personal style! You don't have much space, so you have to make every bit count!
3. Paint if you can. Accent walls give a room an entirely different energy and vibe! I live in a rental property, which is why my walls are the standard white color, but if you're able to paint, DO IT! It makes a world of difference, and adds so much character and sass to a room.
More posts in Small Cool 2014
ATVideo of the Day