We hear many of you have long since tired of the chalkboard trend, yet we can't help but still be on board — especially when it comes to kids' spaces. It encourages creativity and allows children to decorate for themselves. Here's a roundup of a few projects to help get your creative juices flowing.
Also, don't forget about color! Hudson Paint has a remarkable line of brilliant hues, or you could make your own. We're currently debating what to do with it in our house.
Have you done a remarkable project using chalkboard paint? Do share please.
Top row, left to right:
1. A Baby Photo Prop.
2. A Chalkboard Dresser.
3. On a Plaque.
4. Outdoor Chalkboard.
5. As a Headboard, although we can't help but question the wisdom of this one.
Bottom row, left to right:
6. On a Play Table, a la Offi.
7. With readymade frames.
8. On a Patterned Refrigerator.
MORE CHALKBOARD PAINT IDEAS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Chalkboard Paint Ideas for Every Room of the House
• Chalkboard Paint on the Door
• Perfect for Renters: 6 Blackboard Backsplashes
(Images: as credited above)