Keeping an image based list of your favorite items is a great way to stay organized and determine what you truly love. This method allows you to directly compare products, often making it obvious what you love and what you just like.
1. Pop art colors subdued by deep gray walls create a cozy yet sharp looking atmosphere. Balancing different colors and materials helps avoid a matchy-matchy interior. Image via Abigail Ahern.
2. The industrial style Stockholm Work Lamps hung above bedside tables, enable more usable counter space. Lifted from counter level, they draw your eye up, making the room appear larger. Image via Dezeen.
3. The RC01 rocking chair, available at Jason Lewis Furniture, is one of a kind. Shown in black walnut, this modern gem is a complete work of art.
4. The Tivoli Model One from Canoe is a vintage inspired treasure with superb audio and visual attributes. It's compact in size and it accommodates the iPod.
5. West Elm's Tribal Jute rug is made out of a rapidly renewable plant fiber that is both durable and sustainable. The fun, zigzag pattern and splash of orange, offsets its seemingly neutral tone.
Images as credited above.